Vibe Learning Pty Ltd ("Vibe Learning", “we”, “us” or “our”) is totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers and operates in accordance with the Privacy Act (1988). The Vibe Learning crew are customers of other Internet sites ourselves and fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy on the Internet.
Collection of personal information
“Personal information” is basically information or an opinion that can identify you.
The personal information we may ask for includes:
- Information that identifies you, such as your name and address;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number; and
- Your debit/credit card details and billing address.
In the ‘My Courses’ section of our Website, we may ask you for personal information so we can register an account for you. When we conduct market research and profiling, we may also ask you for your opinions about our courses, websites and customer service.
We also collect information about visitors to this Website using cookies and code embedded in this Website, as described in the “What are cookies?” section of this policy.
Generally, if we do ask you for personal information, we will endeavour to say which information we require and which information is optional.
Use of personal information
We usually collect personal information from you so that we can deliver your online course, including to;
- Administer and facilitate your online course through the Vibe Learning website;
- Administer and facilitate your online course in partnership with our partner suppliers worldwide;
- Deal with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities;
We may also use personal information for other reasons, including:
- Updating you on our latest products, news and special offers (unless you tell us not to – which you can do at any time); and
- Conducting appropriate anti-fraud checks (this is done only to confirm your identity – a credit check is not performed and your credit rating is unaffected).
If you don’t provide some of the personal information we ask for (e.g. your name and email), we may be unable to provide you with your course.